Don't automate something you didn't do yourself Wedding Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
farhad123

Don't automate something you didn't do yourself Wedding Photo Editing

Post by farhad123 »

I think this is one of the most important things about automated rules: if you haven't done it manually,Wedding Photo Editing don't automate it. There are too many options for errors if you never made a specific change before letting the computer take over. Pausing and activating campaigns after a vacation is pretty self-explanatory. Going through it manually will ensure you understand if there are any caveats to the rule. For bid or budget adjustments, however, this is crucial. I recommend doing manual bidding at Wedding Photo Editing the rate you plan to set a rule for at least a month before setting the rule.

This will allow you to test to see if the changes you make are what you Wedding Photo Editing want and if they have the desired effect. Maybe you started off thinking that a 10% bid adjustment was a good idea, but during this month it either doesn't have the impact you want or it does too much of a good thing. You may even find that some keywords can use a 15% adjustment while others require 5%. You have just discovered that you need two rules instead of one. Without this early moment to manually learn and adjust campaigns,Wedding Photo Editing you might miss making your automated rules as effective as they should be. Don't let rules run unattended Automated rules can be a great way to take some manual work off your plate, but they can't and shouldn't be replaced by having a human review of the account. Regularly check the rules you have set. Are they working as they should? Do they have the desired impact you had in mind when you set them up?

Do things need to be adjusted? Even if it's once a month or once a quarter,Wedding Photo Editing check your automated rules regularly to make sure you're doing the job you need. Think about the positives and negatives The example I gave above was to lower bids on keywords if the CPA was too high. This is a negative thing to minimize in an account. But what about the positive? Whenever I set up an automated rule, I always think there's a counterweight to the action I'm taking. Is there a rule I could apply to raise bids on low CPA keywords? If I pause campaigns, do I need to activate them later? The balancing rules may not always be applicable, but I've found that at least the brainstorming exercise Wedding Photo Editing can help me think better through my strategy and make sure my rules are in place to succeed. And There you go! Automated rules can be a fantastic time saver in your account, but they should be thought through before setting them up and definitely not left to run the account without your involvement.