Phone Number List Can a Professional With Strong

You write and read about the phone number list data here
abuhasan

Phone Number List Can a Professional With Strong

Post by abuhasan »

When I was working in a Phone Number List company before, I was directly promoted to a team leader by my immediate superior because of my positive performance at work. To be honest, I was quite happy at that time, but I found out later that the real challenge started slowly.Although the title on Phone Number List the head has changed, it does not necessarily mean that someone really listens to me and submits to my management.For example, when the director of operations assigned me a job, when I was assigning tasks, some members could not complete the target, and they would send me a direct private message, saying that the arrangement was unreasonable and could not be completed.

For another example, I need to organize and report Phone Number List the last week's operating data in advance every week. When I ask other team members for data, they directly say that you can see it by yourself, and they are all in the shared Man, I feel like I've become Phone Number List
a laborer for them.Later, after thinking about it carefully, I still felt that something was wrong, because I realized that I had made a fatal mistake: I had Phone Number List a deviation in my role positioning and responsibility positioning, and I did not really understand the meaning of management and leadership.

In the following period, even a colleague chose to Phone Number List leave because he was dissatisfied with me. Under my leadership, although the team appeared to be peaceful on the surface, in fact, I knew that the combat effectiveness and cohesion were not worth mentioning at all.This situation also made Phone Number List me start to reflect on what aspects of myself I did not do well and what adjustments I need to make.Later, when I was watching "Slam Dunk", the outstanding appearance of Lingnan ace Xiandao gave me a new understanding and view of leaders and even leaders. Evaluation: